Enhance your skills with the ABRSM Teacher Hub
Discover a range courses, resources and forums to inspire and support all kinds of teachers – from classroom to music room!
Whether you're looking to enter the teaching profession or already teaching, our courses and resources will help you develop your skills.
Working with our network of global music educators, the Teacher Hub will provide you with the tools to deliver a world-class learning experience for all pupils studying music.
In the Teacher Hub you will find
- CPD accredited courses designed by teachers to support your professional growth.
- High-quality resources to inspire creativity and enhance learning.
- Forums that encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst a global community.
- New courses added every year that span the world of music teaching, no matter where you teach or how much experience you have.
- Content that is regularly reviewed and updated to reflect today’s teaching practices.
- Courses that you can dip in and out and fit learning around your schedule, with no time pressure to complete.
90% of teachers would recommend the ABRSM Teacher Hub.
Here’s what our ‘Hubbers’ have to say:
- “The films were engaging and gave me ideas to utilise in my own teaching”
- “I got some great ideas for games to use in lessons”
Get started with a free taster course:
Reflecting on your Practice
“Great starter course for beginner teachers”
Sign up and save 50% on all course fees, for a limited time only.